A place to share about my love for food, cooking and Brisbane life bits.

365 days

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Ice cream at Milany



This post is clearing the old pictures stored in my camera roll. We visited Milany a while back, and it was after having dinner at Hosokawa in the same area. I remember feeling unsatisfied after the meal as the serving was small and price expensive! That's the usual cases with Japanese restaurants anyway, so husband and I were left with stomachs for desserts!
Milany offered a range of ice cream cocktails, with servings big enough to fill you up and the price ranges as well. I wanted to try the waffles with ice cream but as we have just eaten dinner, our stomach capacity were reasonably reduced, and opted for the single scoop ice cream instead. There were so many flavours! The Husband left me with the most important task of decision making. 

In the end we went for the yoghurt flavour. A reasonably healthy choice! The gelato was deliciously creamy, with traces of berry sauce and the perfect tartness! Much, much better than the bland gelato we had at Gelateria Cremona. 


Milany on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment